Chan Law Firm
Fiancée/Fiancé VisasAdj. of Status
TPSI believe that personal attention to each client is the key to providing effective legal representation. Every client is unique and, in immigration law, the details matter. Therefore, when you retain my services, you can expect my thorough attention to your immigration matter from start to finish.
Small missteps can have harsh consequences for non-citizens. Entrust your immigration matter to a lawyer who will give you the attention you deserve.
Be sure to visit my blog:
- How to Read the All-Important Visa Bulletin
- In Need of Roadside Assistance: The DMV, Non-citizens, and State ID
- U.S. Supreme Court Restricts Reach of Child Status Protection Act (CSPA)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) – Renewal Process Announced
- The Child Status Protection Act
- Topics in Citizenship: Naturalization (Becoming a U.S. Citizen)
- Update on Stateside Waivers: Criminal Issues
- Driver Licenses for Colorado Residents in U.S. Unlawfully
- Designer Immigration: Canada’s Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)
- Topics in Citizenship: Automatic Citizenship
- The Stateside Waiver Process: Helpful to Some, Disappointing for Many